The 407 Training visa allows for overseas nationals to complete the following in Australia:
- structured and supervised workplace-based training; or
- professional development programs.
As an approved sponsor, the organisation must lodge a nomination application, nominating the proposed trainee and the training or professional development program. The trainee may then lodge a visa application.
The visa applicant must have the relevant skills or occupational background for the training program and meet other criteria including English language, health and character.
The 407 Training visa may be granted for a period of up to 2 years, depending on the duration or the training or development program.
How we can help
We offer the following professional services within the 407 pathway:
- Advising on criteria and supporting evidence required
- Managing large and small group applications, including coordination of document collection and communications, to ensure efficient processing
- Preparing and submitting applications
- Assisting with the drafting of letters of Invitation and any relevant training programs, to ensure that these meet Department requirements
- Communicating with the Department on behalf of the organisation and the visa applicant until a decision is received
To discuss how we can assist you with advice, as well as preparing and lodging an application under the 407 visa scheme, please click here to contact Visa Lawyers Australia.