Other Visas & News
Skilled Visas

Updated List of Accredited Institutions - Recognised Temporary Graduate (Subclass 476)

The contents of this article are correct as at 31 October 2012.

In October 2012, the Department of Immigration and Citizenship updated the list of accredited institutions foreign nationals can graduate from to become eligible for a Recognised Graduate Temporary Visa (subclass 476).

This visa is currently only available to Engineering graduates who have completed a course at one of the institutions listed by DIAC. The list has now been expanded to make it consistent with the list of accredited institutions forming part of the international engineering agreement, the Washington Accord.

If you have recently completed a course in Engineering you may be eligible for a subclass 476 visa, which enables you, and your immediate family members, to live and work in Australia for 18 months.

If you would like us to assess your eligibility for the visa please feel free to contact us.