Other Visa Categories
We assist with other temporary and permanent visa applications, such as:
- Resident Return visas allowing people to extend their Australian permanent residency status. This includes people who are returning to Australia after a long period overseas.
- Visitor stream visas allowing people to enter and remain in Australia temporarily for business, pleasure, working holidays, visiting family or medical treatment.
- Student stream visas allowing people to enter or remain in Australia to undertake study at a school, university, English language college, vocational college, or trade school.
- Temporary work stream visas allowing entertainers, public lecturers, religious workers, visiting academics, sports people, and people on work exchanges to enter and work lawfully in Australia.
- New Zealand stream visas allowing citizens of New Zealand to take advantage of bilateral arrangements allowing easier migration between Australia and New Zealand.
- Other visas including but not limited to self-funded retirees and transit passengers
How we are able to assist:
- Advising on requirements and stages
- Advising on strategy, including evidence required to support application
- Drafting employment reference letters
- Preparing detailed sponsorship applications by Australian organisations
- Preparing applications for sponsorship by Australian citizens and permanent residents
- Preparing visa applications
- Making detailed written legal submissions to the Department of Immigration in support of applications
- Ongoing liaison with the Department of Immigration during all stages of processing
Contact Visa Lawyers Australia for assistance.