We provide free written advice on the prospects of success in obtaining permanent your:
partner / de facto / spouse / fiance visa
The written advice:
- Is personally prepared by one of our lawyers. It is not a computer-generated advice.
- Includes a description of our professional services and fees
- We may suggest other possible migration options to people who do not meet the Skilled Migration criteria
If you would like free advice on your prospects under the partner visa streams or in obtaining citizenship, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your
circumstances and Visa Lawyers Australia will provide you with a free
written advice on the best options for you.
Partner visa enquiries - please tell us for both you and your partner, your:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Country of passport (if not Australia)
- Australian visa status (include visa subclass) and visa expiry
- Relationship status (eg, married, engaged, de facto, or de facto and registered)
- Date of marriage, engagement, registration or commencement of relationship
- Are you and your partner living together and if so, how long have you been living together
Citizenship enquiries - please tell us the details of your
- Current visa held
- Visa subclass
- Visa grant date
- Visa expiry date
- Date of first Australian visa grant
- Number of days outside of Australia in the past 12 months
- Number of days outside of Australian in the past 4 years
Please note that while our initial advice is in writing and free, we do not provide ongoing free advice and commentary without a fee agreement.
On receiving your full and accurate answers to our questions above, we will send you a free written opinion on your chances of a successful application. At this time, if we have assessed you as being eligible to apply, we will also provide you with a description of our services, our professional fees and other costs involved in applying for your visa.
If you wish to engage our services, we will then send you a fee agreement. This document provides you with a detailed explanation of the:
- Services we will provide you
- Costs involved in applying for your visa
We will ask you to sign the fee agreement and make an initial part payment before we proceed with your application.
Contacting Visa Lawyers Australia
phone: +61 (0)2 9660 0564