Distinguished Talent Visa
The Distinguished Talent visa can be used by a person who is able to demonstrate they have an internationally-recognised record of exceptional and outstanding achievement in a profession, the arts, sport, or research and academia.
We have assisted a diverse group of applicants who have sought to obtain this visa. They include:
- Film Directors
- Animation Experts
How we are able to assist:
- Written advice on application requirements and stages
- Assistance with drafting reference letters
- Advice on required supporting documents
- Preparing a detailed nomination application
- Preparing the visa application
- Making detailed written legal submissions to the Department of Immigration
- Ongoing liaison with the Department of Immigration during all stages of processing
Contact Visa Lawyers Australia for assistance
More details on the requirements for the Distinguished Talent Visa.
Updated 18 February 2013.